5 Field Sqaudron
14 Field Survey Sqaudron (Joined Oct. '53 and possibly indenpedant from the regt., but under local command?)
The Napier Cinema (photo taken in 2007) was built by 23 Fd. Engr. Regt. RE within the far end of the barracks, opposite what later became the 'Rapier Club', NAAFI shop.
This information was sourced from the Royal Engineers Museum website/unit history section, but was initiated by former Sapper Peter Bridge, (ex 23 Fd. Engr. Regt., RE) who served in Napier Barracks doing his National Service from 1951 - 1953.